If your car is having transmission problems, it is important to catch it early before it becomes a VERY costly repair.
Is this happening to your car?
- Transmission shifting delays?
- Does your vehicle pause before moving when shifting from park?
- Are you experiencing any pause in forward motion when your vehicle is shifting into first gear or beyond first gear?
- Is there a delayed vehicle response when you shift from park to reverse?
- Is you transmission slipping, grinding, or jumping during acceleration when the car is shifting gears?
- Do you hear clunking, screeching or whistling sounds coming...
Finding good information that is accurate and readable is hard. So thanks to David Burbach for his excellent information below:
When your grandfather was a kid, every car had three pedals and learning how to work a clutch was a rite of passage. Today, though, there is an unprecedented number of gearbox arrangements, each with its positives and negatives. Figuring out what all the acronyms and cryptic descriptions mean can be daunting, but the functions of these highly complex mechanical wonders are actually fairly straightforward. Let’s crack open the transmission case and take a look at what makes each transmission type unique..
Audi, Mini score highest in service department satisfaction, J.D. Power says!
Ha! Who woulda thunk it?
Audi and Mini were the two winners in customer satisfaction at dealership service departments in a benchmark study that J.D. Power and Associatesreleased today.
Mini was the highest ranked mass-market brand in J.D. Power’s 2016 U.S. Customer Service Index Study while Audi...